About Me

hello world :D my names gabby &im 5teen years young. you will come to notice im injuried 98% of the time. i miss cheerleading kus its my life. im not too good @ writing about myself. i dont care much about what people think about me. mac&cheese is my favvvv. ice cream is second on the list ;) if i didnt have a cellphone, i would possibly die. my family is everything. i trust very few people and have a couple of GOOD friends. i aim to be an anesthesiologist; go look it up if you dont know what it is. i love to color, it makes me happy :D i really wish i could fly or freeze time kus it would be awesome. im extremely outgoing and extra loud. i dont think before i speak but im working on it. i speak the truth. i dont lie what so ever. &i cant wait to grow up and be free <3 KP ftw.

Friday, May 22, 2009

senior memory.

A senior memory would have to be the time I got into a play, but forreal fist fight with my senior friend Michael Weiner. Michael Weiner is my best friend/ non-blood related brother, but one day we decided we had to establish who was the bigger person. Since he was a guy, he automatically thought he was and of course I thought different because I knew I could kick his butt. Therefore, we decided to have a battle. One day after school, I walked up to Weiner and slapped him across the back of the head and our fight had begun (all as a joke though, but real punches were thrown). By the time the fight was over, I had beat Michael to the ground with a nose bleed and a slight black eye. As for me, I was only left with a couple of bruises. But to this day, Michael Weiner is still my bestfriend and always will be. Now he just has to accept the fact that I'm the bigger person ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment