About Me

hello world :D my names gabby &im 5teen years young. you will come to notice im injuried 98% of the time. i miss cheerleading kus its my life. im not too good @ writing about myself. i dont care much about what people think about me. mac&cheese is my favvvv. ice cream is second on the list ;) if i didnt have a cellphone, i would possibly die. my family is everything. i trust very few people and have a couple of GOOD friends. i aim to be an anesthesiologist; go look it up if you dont know what it is. i love to color, it makes me happy :D i really wish i could fly or freeze time kus it would be awesome. im extremely outgoing and extra loud. i dont think before i speak but im working on it. i speak the truth. i dont lie what so ever. &i cant wait to grow up and be free <3 KP ftw.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

PARIS !@#$%^&*

If I could visit anywhere in the world, it would probably be Paris. Just by looking at the picture to the right, why wouldn't you want to go there?! I've heard so many good things about Paris; how beautiful it is, how amazing the Eiffel Tower is, and just how loving the surrounding areas are. I would definitely say this is going to be my first destination when I take my family on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment