About Me

hello world :D my names gabby &im 5teen years young. you will come to notice im injuried 98% of the time. i miss cheerleading kus its my life. im not too good @ writing about myself. i dont care much about what people think about me. mac&cheese is my favvvv. ice cream is second on the list ;) if i didnt have a cellphone, i would possibly die. my family is everything. i trust very few people and have a couple of GOOD friends. i aim to be an anesthesiologist; go look it up if you dont know what it is. i love to color, it makes me happy :D i really wish i could fly or freeze time kus it would be awesome. im extremely outgoing and extra loud. i dont think before i speak but im working on it. i speak the truth. i dont lie what so ever. &i cant wait to grow up and be free <3 KP ftw.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sophomore year.

For next year, my sophmore year, I plan on doing my best. I always do my best in school, but lately I've seen myself slacking and I want to change that. Also I plan to become more involved with everything. I plan to achieve this by putting forth all my effort and hopefully next year will be a successful year for meeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment